Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MYQ Kaplan

MYQ Kaplan Jokes

If you haven't seen 'Snakes on a Plane,' I recommend it. I would just recommend, don't spoil it for yourself like I did. Before I went, I read the title.

A lot of people these days are getting into religious fiction. They're reading things like 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'The Bible.' I know, 'The Da Vinci Code' might be real -- fair enough.


People always assume I'm into other kinds of activism. They're like, 'Oh, you're a vegetarian. Do you care about the environment?' No, I eat the environment. That's what we do. It's made of vegetables.

I like science fiction, and I always wonder what it was like before science was so advanced. Back in ancient Greek times, what was sci-fi like? Was it like, 'Beware the pulley and the lever and the inclined plane: they're gaining awareness. It's "Terminator: Part 0 - Rise of the Simple Machines"'?


For more Jokes - Jokes.com

No comments: